Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sister's just having fun





Well if you ever want to surprise your kids with new toys, just put some of there old toys away for a while then get them out. When we moved out of our apartment at the U, I packed up alot of Dylan's toys that she had just not played with for a while or one's that were little for her age.


Now that Kami is sitting up and playing with toys. We thought we would get these toys out of storage that were more age appropriate. I never thought in a million years Dylan would care about these toys, OH boy was I wrong. I did not see her for pretty much two days Monday see stayed in her jammy's all day long (everyone needs a day like that)


The point of my story is that no matter the age sister's will always play together:)

5 comments:

Russ and Em said...

Fantastic idea! I need to try it.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how huge Dylan has gotten. She is so super cute and Kami looks just like her. So, I was going to email you but I don't have your email so I'll just include it here. amfgodfrey@hotmail.com

lets try and get together sometime, maybe we could do a playdate with our kids or something? Anyway, I'm sure I'll see you at Old Navy sometime soon.
anne-marie
p.s. say hi to Aron

betsy said...

Hey Abby! It was fun to hear from you. I can't believe how big Dylan is and how cute your new little Kami is. How fun.
Hope you guys are doing well.

Josh and Nat said...

YOur blog looks so cute! Your girls are gettin so big and cute!!

Michelle said...

We do that with our toys, too. So nice! And it helps with the clutter. I love that Samuel is getting old enough to somewhat play with Melissa. It's so much fun just watching them interact and enjoy themselves!