Friday, August 1, 2008

Potty training drama

I need your help!! I will take as many comments and idea's as possible.

Dylan is not potty training and I don't know what to do.....

She has done both on the potty but never again, now she will just hold everything for hours and hours!!!!!!!!!

I am so frustrated, and she is smarter than her own good,

She knows that if she drinks it will make her need to go. See what I'm talking about, I don't know what to do. Help Me!!!!

3 comments:

Andrew and Melissa said...

What has worked the best with my kids is just letting them run around naked and asking them frequently if they need to use the potty, the only problem with that is getting them to go when you are not at home. With Carter it was pretty easy because for some reason he loved using public bathrooms, but we are working on Parker now and he hasn't been so cooperative. Sorry I wasn't more help. Good luck!

Russ and Em said...

I have no experience. Abbie loves to sit on the potty -but so far nothing has happened (how DO you tell someone how to pee?) Anyway everyone and their dog has recommened the book, "Potty training in just one day" or something like that. No clue if it works but I mean everyone I know has recommended it. I just want to wait until I'm not dealing with a new born to work on that adventure. Good luck!

Cec said...

Hi Abby,
Don't stress about it... Just think she can't where diapers when she is 6! Oh by the way you have been tagged.
Cecily