Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome


Welcome to our new blog. Getting to know the Bloxham Family. Aaron works really hard at his job, He loves to bike, run, golf, snowboard, read books,listen to music. Abby works hard to, But I get to stay home and work hard, also an evening part time job helps me stay busy.I love to be outside, swimming, watching movies, taking pictures, and of course hanging out with the family.

Dylan is a very busy little girl, She loves everything-toys, dolls, books, coloring, puzzles, movies, playing with friends,anything to keep a three year old girl. Kami has it the easiest, she eats, sleeps, talks, laugh, and you know what else.! We are very excited to have this blog, but be patient with us, I'm totally not sure on what to do :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Kami? Just kidding. Cute picture of the Family. We miss you guys.

Andrew and Melissa said...

Thanks for the link, you guys have such a cute family.