Monday, May 19, 2008

Kami Diane




I guess I need to post pictures of Kami so she can be seen. Kami is a very good baby. She has been a blessing to our family, she is a good sleeper (yah!!!) She loves her sister,
Dylan can really make her laugh.
We just blessed her a few weeks ago, that is the most exciting thing that has happened to her.

She is now almost 4 months old and weighs pretty much 16lbs, That is what Dylan weighed at 4 months also. She really likes to eat. Kami smiles so big, and at pretty much anyone that will talk to her. She also loves to suck her fingers (not so exciting). Kami also wants to sit up so bad. She thinks she is 6months old & her sister thinks she is 5 years old. Look what I have to deal with :)

1 comment:

Russ and Em said...

Wow! I didn't know you were pregnant! Your daughter is beautiful!