Dylan really enjoyed this pony ride, she did not know what to expect. She did not want to get off of George, that was the ponies name! She also was very curious about another pony going potty on the ground!
Hi, My name is Abby. I'm a mother of three beautiful kiddos. All as precious as can be.I am married to the most wonderful man. We have been married for almost 9 wonderful years. Aaron is hard working and the most wonderful person in my life, he makes me who I am. He also makes me a better mother. Aaron loves his kids very much.
We like to do lots of things as a family.
Aaron and Abby met July 12,2002 on a blind date that was set up by my now sister-in-law Stefanie. We hit it off very well, We spent none stop time together. We went to alot of movies, alot of plays & shows and so many more things that I could go on and on! On October 26, 2002, Aaron asked me to be his wife, I of course said yes, But before it happened I may have ruined his plans, so thinking fast he asked me in the rain on Temple Square. Then 4 short months later on February 22, 2003 at about 4:30pm Aaron and Abby became Husband and Wife. But it was not over then, One great year later on February 21,2004, We were Sealed for time and all eternity at the Salt Lake Temple. We have enjoyed our lives since then.
Dylan Abigail Bloxham was born May 23, 2005 at 6:12 pm. After a long labor and an even longer delivery:( She was born weighing in at a whopping 9lbs. 10oz. and 21 inches long. She was a very beautiful baby, Very mild and was a great sleeper!!!! I think she is a blessing from heaven.
Kami Diane Bloxham was born February 7, 2008. She came about 5 days early and she was weighing in at 10lbs. 9oz. & 22 inches long. Wow can you imagine what 5 more days would have done for her:) Labor & delivery was short and sweet, it is much easier the 2nd time around. She has been a wonderful addition to our family and she is an even better little sister. I am a very lucky mom, she also sleeps well and is a very happy baby.
Henry Aaron Bloxham was born November 2, 2010 @ 7:09 pm. He was 10 days early, I was induced due to the size of the girls.... So things were going very smooth until I was dilated to a 9. That lasted for about 2 hrs. Well after 2 hrs & my 3rd baby my Dr. was a little concerned that something was wrong w/ him. So about 6pm we decided on a C-section :( Well everything else after that went very smooth. He arrived and he weighed 10 lbs 10 oz & 21 1/2 inches long. He has been such a fun addition. I was a little nervous for a boy, but he is great & such a Mama's boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment