Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dylan and the Dentist




Well Dylan did great at the dentist, She watched a movie and



enjoyed the little bed/chair. She has no cavities, and he was very proud of her.

4 comments:

Andrew and Melissa said...

I'm glad she liked the dentist and that she had no cavities.We just took Parker for the first time and I was quite surprised at how well he did.

Anonymous said...

she is too adorable!! please come and play gain some time soon. we do miss you guys

Russ and Em said...

We tried the dentist too and Abbie did okay except for the x-rays. I couldn't go help because I'm pregnant and they just said to bag it. I'm glad Dylan did so well!

Andrew and Melissa said...

We had some crazy person put some wierd comment on our blog and had to make it so only invited readers can view our blog. We hope you will register to be one of them!